Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Will my hair make it to 37?

I'm thinking that stress can cause hair loss, right?  If that is true, then I might be bald by Christmas.  Everyone knows that you are supposed to lose a certain amount of hair everyday, but I am losing about 4x that.  To top it off, my hair is very long.  I had it cut less than a month ago, I brush it everyday, I have been better about sleeping with it in a ponytail, what else can it be other than stress?  It is so bad, that I think no matter how well we clean this house, the next people to live in it will, at some point, find a few.  It's disgusting, I know.  I need to follow myself around with the vacuum all day.  I know, I can vacuum my hair every morning!  Maybe that will cut it down? 

Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I loose sooo much too! It's everywhere. But you can't tell to look at my head, it's just all over the house. Is yours thinning to look at you? I hope not. I always remember you having beautiful hair! Maybe once you move back you'll be less stressed. I'll bring over some calming tea while our children be crazy together, we can laugh about it all and age ungracefully together. LOL

    ReplyDelete